The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

He's not making fun of it?

And he's right- most of the things in this movie are Ghey!

.:EFFECTS:. .:EFFECTS:.

Wow!

These are some of the best effects I've ever seen!!!

Delroy: Suicide Bomber Delroy: Suicide Bomber

Time someone did it!

I got this! I would've done a flash like this but seeing as everyone's too "Damn racist! just because it's true!!!!" and "Yeah they do blow themselves up but it's our fault!!!!" lol, I hope this flash goes front page!!!

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Wow!

Just wow- this is probably my alltime fav animation- yeah, I don't really agree with the views but still a great film, It's got me into animating again!

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

I love this!

I'm basically replying to the guy who gave this zero for everything, anyway, I love this, the guy is so disturbing and the song was so great. ^_^

Harry Potter 5th trailer Harry Potter 5th trailer

Aak! Not this!

A Harry Potter parody with no humour! Well done, you've made a pointless film, sorry, but this site is filled with Harry Potter humour- great stuff,f and you've made a humourless one with no point to it? Sorry, I didn't liek this, nothign actually happens either...

ScuvySparrowProd responds:

I didn't put it in Harry Potter parodies, NG did.

stick stastic stick stastic

It was okay-

Could've used alot of work, the loading bar made it apper better than it was because the actual film was quite tacky animation, keep workign on it...

Moaning Munkie Moaning Munkie

Loved this!

This was brilliant, I hoep your website comes soon, and also, make more of these- (Btw, I think this should be a one off, It's so good that the second one might not be, that's usually the case)

The Ruskies - Episode 1 The Ruskies - Episode 1

Brilliant!

Lol, heck I liked this! The graphics were good, a good yet random plot as well, as long as there's an excuse to make fun of russians :p

The Mighty Komrads The Mighty Komrads

Hello Bastard

I'm here to get revenge for reviewing my movie 0 first off, I thought, uh oh, hes probably a brilliant animator... Error! Your animations suck, make them in english ass hole!!!!!!